[New York - Manhattan] Sarabeth's: Go for Brunch

Two years ago, I've been to the Sarabeth's in upper west side, which is located in the location E in the map below. At that time, I actually didn't know which entree is famous for this restraunt. So, my wife and I had a pan cake and French toast.


Sarabeth's
40 Central Park S, New York, NY 
(212) 826-5959  · sarabethscps.com
4.0· $$
"Great location. . Good food. Hospitable staff." - from Google

At about 10am.

When I looked at this restraunt from the outside, I felt it's not so big. But, it have a lot of tables.





Coffee.

Smoked Salmon Egg Benedict $19 - little salty for me

Garden Omelette $16 - not bad

Classic Egg Benedict $19 - So gooooooooood!!


In my opinion, the classic egg benedict is better than smoked salmon egg benedict.


In the last picture, can you see the "A" mark in blue color next to the door? Most of the restraunts in NY have that mark. It means how this restraunt is clean. I saw all restraunts have "A" except one, which has "B". 

The classic egg benedict was so good.When the half cooked egg is broken, the yolk wets the bread below. After I came back, I tried to make the egg benedict with half cooked egg. It was also great :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

 
home top bottom RSS FEED KOR Ver.